8.6.07

2 new ships, Going to gunz and a bit of mining.

I like mining, not to the point were I'd do it as a full time profession but its just something calm to do during breaks and what not, I for the longest time despised getting a barge better then my trusty Procurer, for the simple fact that the other barges were ugly, rediculously ugly... but unfotunatly this isn't exactly a big help when your mining in .5 or so and a belt rat basicly sends you running home to get your ratter ship... well I decided to just get it over with and fly a stupid ship thats uglier then hell. I spose your wondering, "WTF YOU STUPID NOOB" but to me looks are very important in a ship, its a game my life isn't hanging on the line if I don't fly the best ship... besides as my bio states, its my 15/mo so screw you. So Now I have a Retriever, I hate it but oh well.

Another ship I broke down and bought is a Rokh, a one of my favorite ships in the entire game, of course being a Drake Pilot and caldari, all my skills are nearly in missiles... I had to fix this, so for the next week or 2 i'm throwing all my SP in Gunnery skills so I can actually hit the broad side of a titan with my Rokh... costing a bit to fit also.. down to 85 mil from 200 mill or so and I don't even have good insurence, ah well. not like I spend alot of money on modules anyways.

I've also recently aquired a 1 run Ferox BPC, I love the ferox alot also and now that i'm going to guns I though about fitting a Railox out, maybe for pvp or sumthin I dunno, frankly my corporation is getting to much into the "Pirating" side of the game and its pissed me off, especially when our leader spoke of Low-Sec mission-runner ganking, something I am against, I don't care if there in our system, if you can't fight fair go do level 1s in a titan, stop being a little Sh1t and ganking people who can't defend themselves, morons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey rild, if your corp is really getting on your nerves, check us out m8. Don't know if you remember me, but we used to be corpies....check out my bio sometime....good to know you're still flying though :D Take care m8.

Rilder said...

signal I remember ya m8, and the corp is awesome that I'm in with a bunch of the whole gang we used to fly with, Jameson, Paul, Newda, nog still flys also but not in our corp.