19.6.07

FORWARD MARCH! Onto the Test Server.

Today Tranquility is going down for Revelations 2, a patch that is damn awesome in my humble opinion, the BC/Command ship nerf sucks but frankly, my drake build is pretty much the exact same as it was pre-nerf and has the same shields and recharge... so I dont know if they actually did nerf it.

Since I didn't have anything else to do I decided to do something ive never done before and copied my EvE folder and loaded up the test server, and what can I say... AWESOME, 100 isk ships and modules... just plain ol' friendly pvp duels, and I get to see ships Ive never seen before: Capital ships... BEAUTIFUL! The Chimera just as sexy as I immagined, Pheonix even more so, I even fit out a crow and hit the capital ship area just for laughs and I survived quite a long time, the only way any capital ship could kill me was if it had light scout drones on me, not even Heavy attack drones could scratch me, and the Fighters they look bloody awesome

I also met CCP Oveur ingame, and yes they are humans... although he did sorta look like the terminator, but a Terrminator who given the chance would pose for playgirl....


Rilder, Out.

No comments: