4.10.07

Welcome to 0.0, Rilder.

You know, everybody brags about 0.0, of its endless profits, ratting several hundred mill in a few hours time, and generally profit up the ass. It was a place I'd wanted to live in for ages, but never got the chance, it was said somewhere, that 0.0 is the final frontier, bring money and friends. I suppose hes right, whoever said it.

Our alliance, Dogs of War, recently moved to 0.0, granted to smelly ass of 0.0, Syndicate, but 0.0 all the same. I looked forward to profit up the wazoo and lots of pvp chances to hone my skills, and generally be able to laugh at those empire care bears...

... Its all meh.

0.0 is boring, at least our piece of crap dead end home-base is, nobody who wants to kill comes out, and it is in fact, laggier then empire. Ratting, meh even more boring then empire cause at least then I'm being bombarded by hundreds of missiles. Maybe its cause I don't have a battleship down here, or even my favorite Battle cruiser, a Drake, I can't do shit, I made 7-8 mil today, YES YOU HEARD ME SEVEN TO EIGHT MILLION ISK, and this is a good day. For comparison I went to empire and ran a few level 3s and made about the same in the same amount of time. Maybe Its just losing my old care bear ways, but I can't stand it being out there ratting over a half-hour. It just gets so mind numbingly boring that I just end up docking and see who's about to chat.

My ship for 0.0 ratting... A cyclone, unfortunately my DPS sucks in it but it was the only battle cruiser I could arrange for Jump down, unless I wanted to bring my Ferox. Besides my cyclone has a x-large shield booster II fitted, its just to fun to watch 1/5 of my shield getting repped. It sucks at ratting though, its fitted with auto-canons so if any rail rat fights me it become a battle of wits to see if I can get into range.

Ah well, I just hope this 0.0 turns profitable soon, it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort. =/

In other news... I've begun the 24 day training spree FOR CALDARI CRUISER 5 CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT! Hopefully soon I'll be trained up for a Vulture. Though that's gonna cost me 90 Mil in skills which if you read the above, is a problem.

Rilder, OUT.

No comments: