31.5.07

Missions, recruiting, fitting and corpmate ownage.

Well the last couple days have been alot of missions for me, after an experiance were my Drake tanked 4 battleships that had accidently got lock on me and were unable to scratch my tank, I got a bit confident and stormed after missions, Warhammer B saw heavy combat, including a mission that had, when I had my Ferox, the namesake of me drake, nearly destroyed her; I'd finally got me revenge, it was infact it was the only mission thus far thats even really hurt my tank so far, though the up-coming nerf will hurt. Now with good money coming in I might just get me Scorpian fitted out properly... I literly fit my Scorpian for around 4 million iskm mostly cause I had a couple spare modules from when I had my Rokh.

I also did a bit of fitting last night, decided that I wanted to take a cheap cruiser out for PvP next, instead of a 18 million isk Frigate with modules of equal cost and then losing it against a sentry gun, I tested out me Blackbird with a full racial ECM fit with 4 racials and 1 multi-spec, it worked rather well with my meager skills and I managed at one point to lock down a Stabber, Raven and Thorax all at once, and I could run all 5 jammers forever without cap proplems and if I activated my 2 Nosses I had a nearly intouchable cap unless you brought like a Nossathron or Nossageddon or Nossokh or hell any thing with more then 3 medium nosses. Playing around in quick-fit I found if I equiped with 4 multi-specs I could keep the Jammers going a long time and if I had nosses being used I could keep them all the time on, a usefull thing to say the least, though when faced with a Gallente force recon, needless to say I should put my head between my legs and kiss my sweet ass good-bye.

The corp i'm currently in is rather small, to small for my tastes tbh, but the leadership is veterens that Ive played with all the way back to my second corp, so to combat our rather smallness, (and the fact that I'm recruitment leader in it) I have spent the last week or so off and on trying to recruit. The fruit of my labours thus far is around 3 great members that are active and seemenly loyal, though new, but to me that doesn't mean nothing... also tonight I logged into find like 6-7 eve mail notifing me of new recruits, our Ceo must of been busy.

While were on the subject of me corpmates the other day, during a usual dueling of each other like we always do to have fun, Cpt Jameson, the resident drunk, let a full salvo of torpedoes from his Raven into our head-ceo's speed-equipped Stabber, who must not of been at enough speed at the time... Pop goes the stabber!

Well untill next time,

-Rilder, Out.

No comments: