28.5.07

WOOO... PWNT

Well I finally took the Lil crow out to see some action, and...


"OOH LOOK AN INDY!"

"Lock, Jam" *press Ok to accept my hatred in the world of eve*

BOOM HEADSHOT... wait what... were'd my crow go... YES I had totally neglected to note that there were in-fact sentry guns in low sec, meaning that I have been officially nominated the official darwin award of EVE... Man what an idiot, remind me to hide in belts in low sec from now on... Ah well it isn't like Ive been before, it didn't affect me at all when the Crow died, hell I laughed my ass off... Man I've changed.. those hours In WoW stuck on a PvP server must of got something in me. Now to get back to my highsec jump clone and make my money back eh... Ah well, Risk over reward I guess, Isk comes and goes glory lives forever and me corp is not gonna let me live this one down... Jamesons gonna throw on a several hundred million bounty the next chance he gets and Pauls gonna throw on a a tital along the lines of "My Frigate can tank Sentry guns for aproximatly 2 seconds"

In other news I have a new ship, a battleship for freaking sake I hate those! but Paul wants me doing better damage in missions and frankly its the only way Imma get my sec back up once I get dealing in low sec.

-Rilder, Out

No comments: