24.5.07

Up and down goes the wallet and a new ship.

Interested in getting into pvp I consulted our corp leader since he had pvped allot in his protection of our systems (Nope not gonna tell ya) he suggested that I get a Crow for gang pvp, so I did and he threw me a setup, I looked over and went to buying... by the time I was done I had spent over 30 million Isk... OUCH.. time to go hit the missions, being a pussy and always wanting to study a mission before I did it I decided it would probably be faster to do couriers, plus I was trying to get level 4 R&D agents so it was 2 rats with one torp, anyways off I went Hauling hauling hauling and then a Storyline mish... I quickly glanced up the reward... and Smiled... it was a combat mission but I learned it was easy so I ran back to port grabbed my Drake and headed off to do it....

"Warp drive active"

*BEEEEEEEESSSSHEEEWW* (sound of complex computer systems turning off)

"Oh shit"

In gamer terms this means the server has crashed, and crash it did... the Eve Radio chat-room went from about 200-300 to about 20 when I got back in. well the Warhammer B warped in and right into the mish (and an asteroid-Ouch-) easy as was said and killed them even while lagging, went back to see my agent who gave my reward and I quickly pawned it off for 37 mill (its worth like 60 but I'm lazy like that) and made back the money I had spent on my Crow... Weehaww now to train up for a couple of modules for it and to hit the low sec lanes.

Rilder... out.

No comments: